cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two months and not to 620 mid, can you give advice? Please!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Two months and not to 620 mid, can you give advice? Please!

I forgot, I just paid all my cc's to about 3%.  I hope that helps too.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the advice!  I am trying to get them to PFD, but one of them I talked to today said no.  I am going to write a letter with the offer again and see what happens.  I am going to do the HIPPA on the others!  Can I disdute some of them that were discharged in bankruptcy almost 3 years ago?  Would that help to take the derogatory items off?

Thanks again for everyone's advice.  My mortgage guy is great and really sticking with me during this!  My house should be done in mid April and I have 28 points to go.

Just waiting to move!

Call your bankruptcy attorney and ask him what the law specifically says about medical bills through bankruptcy.  Maybe you can request the credit agencies to take them off due to hippa and the fact that they were included in your banruptcy
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Getting rid of those medical collections through the hippa process like mickie said will most likely gain you the points for a fha loan.  Also try seeing if you can get cli on the cards you have since it will be a soft pull on your credit reports that won't cost you points

Requests for increased credit limits are very often hard pulls and then the mortgage lender will want to know why you're seeking more revolving credit.  Great move on paying them down, now leave them alone Smiley Happy  Except I would pay all but one to zero and have the last at the 3% you mentioned..

Message 13 of 14
WannaHouse
Valued Contributor

Your best chance is the CC paid down (done) and now get those medicals taken care of using the HIPPA process.

GOOD LUCK!!

Kathy

We are finally homeowners!!

Closed May 5th-30 yr fixed at 5.25%.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.