cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDATE: Refresh signed off on by underwriter this afternoon!

tag
jwpezd
Regular Contributor

UDATE: Refresh signed off on by underwriter this afternoon!

alright so if anybody has been following my situation i have had some last minute activity pop up on me at the very end.  I am set to close monday morning at 930 am.  the lender told me they were going to do a refresh of my credit ( I am assuming this is the gap report) at the end before final sign off.  this was after my clear to close i guess the final step before i get my hud.  today he emailed me and told me that the underwriter had given the final sign off on the thing that popped up.  an inquiry from att&t as well as a new account that was reported that i paid in full and was closed. he told me hud docs will go out tomorrow morning and i should get my hud by the afternoon.  he just said that there will be no more credit pulls or refreshes or gap reports.  that i am completely done.  he also told me to go see a dr to get some medication for the chest pains lol. 

so my question to all of you........

CAN I FINALLY RELAX AND STOP WORRYING OR CAN ANYTHING ELSE HAPPEN AT THIS POINT?!?!?!?  i mean is there going to be any last minute pulls or gap reports that they may sneak in?  I really need to sleep

Chase Freedom-(1000) BOA 123-(2000) Home Depot-(4000)
Discover IT-(1000) Lowes GE-(1500) Orchard Bank-(300)
Regions Student Visa-(500) Best Buy Reward Zone-(500)
In the garden till 4/01/2015
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Re: UDATE: Refresh signed off on by underwriter this afternoon!

You're fine...and you need to relax. Smiley Happy The LO already said there won't be any more pulls right? So why are you still wondering and asking if there will be more pulls? Your LO is really the only one that knows that, each mortgage company probably has their own rules and variations. 

Message 2 of 9
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Lightning strikes the house and it burns down the night before you close. Thats about all that can happen at this point.

Message 3 of 9
jwpezd
Regular Contributor

lol toolman with my luck on this purchase that is a very real possibility....

and the reason i am still worried is i have been through hell and back this final week.  i mean that floor dropped out and i thought i was done.  i guess after three sleepless nights and googling every possible horror story at closing has caused some fear

Message 4 of 9
getmycreditright
Regular Contributor

Can't get caught up looking at people's horror stories! LOL! Everyone's journey is different and some are smoother than others. Worst case scenario is the deal would not have gotten done. That's not the worst thing that can happen to a person. It's all about perspective. Smiley Happy

However, you are good to go! Congratulations and enjoy your new home!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting Score - 575 (4/10)
Current Score - EQ - 750, TU - 752, EX - 728 11/4/12

Current Cards:
AMEX SPG ($7.5k), Amazon.com Visa ($3k), Discover More ($2k) all since 11/4/12

Fighting the good fight!
Message 5 of 9
christian9144
Valued Member

I highly recommend Stone IPA & then maybe some 12 hr sleep... Congrats on your new home. You're in the clear!!!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum No Limit NFCU nRewards #1 $25K NFCU nRewards #2 $22K AMEX Costco $15K Wells Fargo Rebate $8K Black Card $7.5K Amazon $3.1K USAA Platinum MC $6K USAA AMEX $2K Capital One Platinum $7K

Starting Score (Oct 2009): EQ 586 TU 584
Current Score (Feb 2014): EQ 740 TU 782 EX 738
Goal Score(Jan 2015): 800 ACROSS THE BOARD!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 9
jwpezd
Regular Contributor

so there is a 4 year interest free sale at the furniture store we have been looking at a set at.  if i am all done getting crepit pull would it be okay to take advantage of the sale?  they arent having a 48 month sale again for 6 months?

Message 7 of 9
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

At closing you will sign a Doc saying you have not took on anymore debt. It you go out shopping you cant sign that Doc and close on your loan.

Message 8 of 9
Sunshine85
Frequent Contributor

Don't apply for anything until your loan has closed AND funded.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.