Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDSA Wisconsin Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UDSA Wisconsin Question

I am sure we do.  We had paperwork sent once it was deferred.  The balance has not changed.
Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know what is used to calculate hit to DTi with deferred student loans, since they don't have a monthly payment listed?
Message 22 of 26
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

2% of the balance is a commonly used calculation.
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going through the same thing in the state of Texas. But because her loans are in deferment they will not be counted. But if shes has other debt it will indeed be counted in the DTI. And the bad thing about it is that her income will not be used if you go into it alone.
Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I just ran the wife's Experian report...her VantageScore was 865 and her student loans say Deferred, Payments begin May 2010.  Is that good enough for FHA, or would I need to round up some more documentation.
Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just ran her TransUnion...VantageScore of 737...her school has a 90 day late on a student loan..."
Loan Type: Student Loan
Remark: 
Student loan not in repayment

Maximum delinquency of 90 days in 11/2008 for $23...

Going to submit a dispute on that right now...

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.