Established Member
ujocka

USAA rules (Once again!!)

[ Edited ]
My wife and I were just approved for 100% financing (80/20 fixed P&I) on our new home under contract for $464K.....with no docs!!!!!! This was not a pre-approval, this was the application approval. They used our credit history (her mid 665, my mid 698) and my great standing with them to make the underwriting decision. I didnt have to submit anything, no W-2's, no income statements, not even a rental income contract for my rental property! They are the bomb!!

Message Edited by ujocka on 10-09-2007 01:32 PM
Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." --President George W. Bush
Super Contributor
ShanetheMortgageMan

Re: USAA rules (Once again!!)

Established Member
ujocka

Re: USAA rules (Once again!!)

With the scores we have I am still quite surprised that  it went through no docs. We were fully prepared to disclose everything. We locked in @ 6.75% (80) and 8.75% (20).  
Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." --President George W. Bush

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+