Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USBank HELOC ... Need Feedback/Help Regarding CR Pull(s) Process

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USBank HELOC ... Need Feedback/Help Regarding CR Pull(s) Process

I applied for a HELOC via USBank.  I received denial letters in the mail about one week later. Then I received overnight mail from USBank sent from a Senior Mortgage Officer (not located at my branch but in another city). I was advised to disregard the denial letters because they are automatic. He ran my report and score (at the time 625) , advised getting a appraisal, emailing some paperwork and then app would be approved based upon some additional verification AND as long as my score didnt change.

Well those who have seen my post realize I dont have the best of luck. Two days later a recieve a scorewatch alert my score has changed and decreased by 41 pts. A medical collection has appeared from NCO that I truly knew nothing about and they have not sent any documentation.

Now my score is lower so I am obviously concerned about my HELOC app.  If anyone has recieved a HELOC from USBank did they check your score any other time other than the initial application request? I called NCO to send the info (what a hot mess that was) and advised if my debt I would pay. I dont want this rediculous medical collection for $65 ruin my chance at getting my HELOC.  Any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USBank HELOC ... Need Feedback/Help Regarding CR Pull(s) Process

Not sure if my question doesnt make sense, or if no one has any experience with US Bank HELOC applications. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 3
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: USBank HELOC ... Need Feedback/Help Regarding CR Pull(s) Process

I understand it but don't know what they check, I'd assume it's just the initial inquiry and then if you don't close within a certain amount of time they'd recheck it - but not sure. 
Message Edited by ShanetheMortgageMan on 04-23-2009 08:50 PM
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.