Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA Approved!!!!

tag
WannaHouse
Valued Contributor

Re: USDA Approved!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:
@I received my elgibility certificate from usda on friday.  I got approved for 129K @5.375%. 

While I feel the excitement and relief of all of that waiting, My stress has just started.  I am having trouble finding a house in my area. 

People are just not selling.  Building is probably going to be my best bet, and I got a good quote on a 1700 sq ft home for under 123,000. 

I have been waiting for two months for approval, I just don't know if I want to wait another 3 months to watch a house being built. 

I am greatful at this point, and I could not ask for anything  better. 

I have no out of pocket costs associated with the mortgage, unless I go over my loan amount, which I won't.

Thanks to all who threw me a life jacket, I am beginning to float!!!!Smiley Very Happy

How long from your first appl. to getting your certificate? We sent in the pre-approval paperwork today!! I am hoping the pre-approval will at least be quick. We are about out of time to be getting a place before the BIG BLIZZARDS hit us. 

Kathy

We are finally homeowners!!

Closed May 5th-30 yr fixed at 5.25%.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA Approved!!!!

HEY ! I GOT APPROVED AND ALSO HAVE RECIVED THE ELGIBILITY CERTIFICATE. IM GETTING A HOUSE BUILT. AND IM JUST WAITING FOR THE APPRAISAL AND A CLOSING DATE. DOES ANYONE THINK SOMETHING CAN GO WRONG IN THESE 2 STEPS? IM VERY SCARED THAT SOMETHING CAN GO WRONG IN THIS PROCESS!!!
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.