Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA CLOSED TODAY

tag
mgdasap
Established Member

USDA CLOSED TODAY

Well I finally got my 1st home today. It was a lot of hard work to get the deal done. My credit was far from perfect b4 I started to clear it up. I had a awesome mortgage broker who helped me straighten out my credit. She also got me a great rate of 4.25%. Just keep working on your credit & debt and you can get your home too! Trust me the hard work will payoff sooner or later.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
CelesteR
Regular Contributor

Re: USDA CLOSED TODAY

@mgdasap wrote:

Well I finally got my 1st home today. It was a lot of hard work to get the deal done. My credit was far from perfect b4 I started to clear it up. I had a awesome mortgage broker who helped me straighten out my credit. She also got me a great rate of 4.25%. Just keep working on your credit & debt and you can get your home too! Trust me the hard work will payoff sooner or later.

Yay! congrats!

Message 2 of 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats on the new home 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Great rate.
Message 4 of 8
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 8
Mysticuno
Contributor

@mgdasap wrote:

Congrats....I'm sure it's a great feeling to be in your 1st home. Give yourself a few pats on the back for a job well done!!

Current Score: EFX 645, XPN 680, TU 725
Message 6 of 8
Muschock
New Contributor

Congrats!!!! Enjoy!!
Message 7 of 8
Rebuilder82
New Visitor

Great for you. I'm in a similar situation with my income. This gives me hope that I will soon be a home owner too!!!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.