Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA/Chase Question

tag
bigman023
Frequent Contributor

USDA/Chase Question

I plan on applying for a USDA Guaranteed loan in Oct/Nov of this year.  I've been getting all my ducks in a row.  I've noticed that many banks have additional guidelines, on top of  USDA minimum requirements.  I recently stumbled across this link.  If Im reading this correctly, Chase seems to not have any additional guidelines, on top of USDA guidelines.  Am I correct in thinking that, if my file satisfies all the requirements in the link, I would be approved by Chase.  Or, do UW's have the ability to make their own individual standards.  Until now, I have been using the info in the link as my map to a mortgage.  I guess I should get confirmation, from those more experienced here, to make sure I'm doing the right thing, by using the info in the link as my guide.

Thanks

5/2009 EQ-504(FICO), TU98-567(FICO), EX- 503 (FAKO)
10/17/11 EQ-633, TU04-652, EX-681 All lender Pulls
10/17/11 TU98-678
12/21/2012 TU98-677 (39% Util)
01/21/2012 EQ - 661 (37% Util) SW Alert
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA/Chase Question

UW always have the right (and often use this right) to add additional conditions.  To give you any more of an answer we woudl need to know alot more specifics of your file:

income, debts, job history, expected mortgage payment/taxes, dwon payment funds available, etc.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.