Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA Direct 502 Now I wait and wait

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USDA Direct 502 Now I wait and wait

Good morning I don't really have a question right now I am just so anxiously waiting for USDA to notifiy me if I am approved or denied.

The waiting is driving me crazy! I want to call but I keep telling myself just be patient. The last update I recieved was last thursday and they said I should have a decision in 1-2 weeks. Hope to hear some good news soon Smiley Happy Good luck to us all!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA Direct 502 Now I wait and wait

Before you know it, those two weeks will have flown by. Hope all goes well for you. Did they require a VOR from your landlord?
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you so much! I'm going insane over here, I kind of just want to know no matter the outcome. I imagine they did do a verification of rental history from my landlord. I sent them past invoices and apartment info. The last thing they requested from me was 3 alternative credit references I was only able to provide 2 they said that was fine and that they had everything they needed. That now it was in underwriting and that i would have a decision within 1-2 weeks. So now I wait...

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

How is your process going so far? Any news?

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't heard anything yet. I'm trying hard to just pass the time by doing other stuff. 

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any updates?
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I called Monday May 8th and I was told I should know something this week. I'm guessing I have to wait for a letter in the mail. How about you?

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE! I just called and I was denied Smiley Sad oh well it's not my time. I'm not too surpsied since I knew I had credit issues.Which is exactly why I was denied for unacceptable credit. Thank you to all who have answered my questions now to work on my credit report!

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm so sorry it didn't work out for you. Did they at least tell you what you need to do to get approved in the future? Did you have any accounts reporting to the bureaus?
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you. Yes the letter says I have 5 collections which I knew but I guess I need to pay them off and then wait.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.