Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA Direct How to Apply?

tag
Te3030
Regular Contributor

USDA Direct How to Apply?

I thought you apply for the USDA direct loan online, I don't see where to apply? I created an account, then realized it was for people who already have loans through USDA. I'm confused, please help.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA Direct How to Apply?

Did you make an account with the level 2 authorization?

https://www.rd.usda.gov/programs-services/rd-apply
Message 2 of 10
Te3030
Regular Contributor

Yes I did, but when I log in it asks me for an account number which I don't have.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's weird. I applied online about 2 weeks ago. This is where I logged in:
https://www.eauth.usda.gov/Login/login.aspx?ZONE=Z2&TRYIWA=TRUE&TYPE=33554433&REALMOID=06-3de29b25-2...
Message 4 of 10
Te3030
Regular Contributor

Thank you for trying to help out! When I log in to your link I get this message:

Your eAuth is not linked to a TIN. You must return to the Home Page and send a Authorized Representative Request in order to create an application.

I guess i will will call them tomorrow because when I follow the above instructions it asks me for numbers I don't have.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck!
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Te3030, in my area you can only apply by filling out an actual application and mailing it in. I called my local USDA Rural Development Office and they asked me a couple of questions and then they emailed me the application.

Message 7 of 10
Te3030
Regular Contributor

I'm in Michigan, I had to call and request pre qualify app. Thanks!

i was told that if prequalify approved then we would move on to the full app. My only concern is the debt we have, worse case senerio if denied we will try next year.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah okay I see. I notice that many ppl in other states submit a pre-application before the full application. I submitted the full application and fee from the start, but I'm guessing its different for every state. I am currently anxiously awaiting to hear what decision they've made. Last week they said withing in 1-2weeks. Application was originally recieved April 7th. I have credit issues so I am very nervous but hopeful and if worst case scenario then I will try in maybe 2 years but hopefully for FHA or guaranteed rather than USDA direct. I think by then I will have more chances of being able to qualify for those routes instead.Good luck to you may you get your approval!

Message 9 of 10
tlavery
Contributor

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.