Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA Direct Loan SC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA Direct Loan SC

Hello all! Just a quick update. My first walk through is scheduled for next Thursday. As usual waiting on USDA to schedule closing date. I will keep Y'all posted.
Message 51 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thats great. I'm happy to hear things are moving along . I'm waiting on the appriasial . My home was just finished last week Friday. Wanted to be able to close by the end of November , but i see thats not going to happen . Hopefully by Christmas . I have two young kids and it would be a MAJOR headace to move right at Christmas . Still, Im grateful for the blessing to getting my first home . 

Message 52 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

We will be moving into our house just before Christmas. Our closing date is Dec. 22. Our house isn't a new construction, so we are waiting on a couple of contrators to look at items the Rurual Development office is requiring. That has been challenging because the sellers would rather put the house back on the market (we were their only offer in 114 days) than give us credit toward the fixes. The sellers also listed in their disclosures particular things that were included in the sale, but are now trying to go back on that. We are in the process of having the appraisal done at this time. I really don't want to push our closing date at all because we have been living in a hotel since August after moving 1,600 miles. All of our things are in a storage unit and we are really wishing we could have our winter clothes and our son would like his toys. Our Christmas present this year would just be seeing out things again. 

Message 53 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh wow. I hate that. Why would they try to go back on something that's in writing ?crazy. I'll pray you guys get in asap.
Message 54 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are closing on our home in just 3 days. So excited. We have a truck scheduled to move our belongings from storage to the house right after we close. The only trouble could be that the sellers still have some items in the house. They moved out of state (from S.D. to California) in October, but left stuff behind. We will see if it's there for the walk through on Tuesday. 

I can't wait to sign that papers and move in.

Message 55 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.