Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA Direct Loan questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA Direct Loan questions

I am here again with another problem,  i have found a house put down my earnest money loan originator ordered the appraisal and now i am in shock,  my realtor called today and my house which is located in a subdivison will not qualify because it is not a state maintained road.   Who would have guessed that a subdivision with nice roads would not be state maintained.  The subdivision was was developed in the late seventies ,  but has been well maintained,  i am so frustrated because I have going through this since December.  Are there any loopholes for this?  I have contacted the state director here in north carolina and should here from them soon. in the meantime any suggestions would be well appreciated. 

Message 41 of 44
Lemmus
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am here again with another problem,  i have found a house put down my earnest money loan originator ordered the appraisal and now i am in shock,  my realtor called today and my house which is located in a subdivison will not qualify because it is not a state maintained road.   Who would have guessed that a subdivision with nice roads would not be state maintained.  The subdivision was was developed in the late seventies ,  but has been well maintained,  i am so frustrated because I have going through this since December.  Are there any loopholes for this?  I have contacted the state director here in north carolina and should here from them soon. in the meantime any suggestions would be well appreciated. 

http://www.usdaloanpro.com/blog/qualify-usda-home-loan-property-located-private-road/#.VUhsF-7m6KU

...hth

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 42 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE    after 2 days of research contacting my state directors ,  I finally found proof that the house I am under contract for is on a maintained road.  I sent this to my loan originator and she said that she would now order the appraisal,  she told me on April 29th that she had ordered the appraisal.  So I am hoping my e-mails to the state director is helping to move things along.  The funny part is I spent  2 days online and on the phone and the e-mail that she sent me sounded as if she had done all the work.  I don't care i just want this to end.  Thanks for sharing information, it does help

Message 43 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

HAPPY NEWS AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I finally signed MY TRUTH AND LENDING PAPERS TODAY!!!!    AFTER 5 MONTHS  I FEEL AS IF I CAN BREATHE.  THIS HAS BEEN A HARD ROAD.   I HOPE NOT EVERYONE HAS TO GO THROUGH WITH WHAT I DID.  BUT I CAN SEE THE END.  OR I HOPE SO WITH NO MORE BUMPS.  GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.