Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA Direct NJ

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA Direct NJ

Thanks, Tammy!
Oneup- it's a different house. The previous one relisted with a new agent at the amount we last offered, then recently dropped it by $6000 and then just this week it's off the market again. If she had been patient it would've sold a long time ago.
I'll definitely update tomorrow!
Message 81 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Closing was at 10:30. It's now noon. After numerous calls/emails to every person at USDA we are finding out funding was sent to wrong account. Still waiting to find out if it will be transferred asap. Seller has closing at 1 in another town and needs this funding. This is too much!!
Message 82 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

OH MY GOD!!!! That is terrible. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I pray that they fix this right now!!

Message 83 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

We ended up going home and our realtor called us at 2:30 that it was transferred. It was not a great experience at all. I am appreciative that we are paying $1100 month for a $220,000 mortgage but this whole experience has been stressful for us, the seller, real estate agents and title company. Thankfully it worked out and is all behind us now!
Message 84 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank God you finally closed! Enjoy your new home! I'm praying that I get to close really soon. Smiley Happy
Message 85 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, Tammy! Good luck and keep me updated. Hope you have a smooth closing!!
Message 86 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Hindsight!

USDA has sent title request to title company! The ball is finally starting to roll. I hope I can at least get my closing date this week. Lots of prayers going up!!!

How are you enjoying your new house? I hate the process of moving and everything it entails, but it will be so worth it once it's all done!!! Smiley Happy

Message 87 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hindsight - I'm so happy for you! Hope you're enjoying your new home. I'd love to hear details about the home you picked out.

Tammy - that's great news! You should get a closing date by the end of this week or early next week. You can start doing the happy dance. LOL
Message 88 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are working towards being moved in this weekend. We lost a good chunk of the weekend unexpectedly painting and carpeting our bedroom. When the seller moved her furniture there was disgusting huge stains. We had to kilz the floor because of dog urine that cemented the padding to the floor. Yuck!
We are only moving 5 mins down the road so we are not 'packing'. Just taking things out of 1 room and then set it up at new house. Working nicely so far.
Oneup-hi! We are going from a ranch to a split level. Yikes those steps already! 4 bdr, 1 1/2 bath, 2 car garage. Nice corner lot. We lived on a main road so my youngest is loving the sidewalks and neighborhood living lol. How's your house? All moved in?
Message 89 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLOSING ON 10/16/17!!!! USDA rep emailed me today. She said she will be emailing my closing disclosure soon.

I am so happy it's finally almost here! My landlord gave me 2 more weeks, so technically I need to be out by 10/15/17, but they couldn't move the date before the 15th, so she will just have to deal with us moving out on the 16th. Lol

When do you think I will get the CLEAR TO CLOSE? And does a CTC mean everything has been done and I can go ahead and schedule my utilities and internet and all of that. I think the ISP may do a credit check, so that's why I'm asking if it would be okay to do that after I receive my CTC.

Message 90 of 95
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.