cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA Guaranteed (FL) Loan File Review Progress UPDATE!!

tag
jeffg330
Regular Contributor

Re: USDA Guaranteed (FL) Loan File Review Progress UPDATE!!

Welcome to the club Smiley Happy    bottom line is we have to wait as long as they decide to make us wait. This will be the 4th time I've purchased a home and its amazing to see how much more difficult the process has become...

Is anyone else besides me going on an app spree after closing? Gonna get myself another card or two and DW a new nissan altima 

Starting Score: EQ 609 EX 570 TU 656 March 2012 CH 7 BK 12/08
Current Score: EQ 691 EX 694 TU 713
Goal Score: all 3 700's.
Quicksilver $5000 Discover IT $1500 Barclays NFL $1250 Walmart $1500 CL Applied Bank $300 (secured)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

In the Garden till 12/14
Message 31 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone have updates on thier USDA Loan?!

Message 32 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Falco33 in Florida they are working on files from 10-16 to Nov.06

Message 33 of 95
hopefulKT
New Contributor

Ohio is on November 9th...didn't update today; so, I'm guessing they started on the 13th today (12th was a holiday). Just hoping to know something before the weekend. Good luck everyone! This is such a stressful process; but, it'll be worth it in the end.

Starting Score: EQ 559 (June12)
TU 651 (spouse) (June12)
November12 score (Equifax myfico):
Me: 646
Spouse: 691
Getting ready to close on our first home Smiley Happy
Message 34 of 95
jeffg330
Regular Contributor

Arkansas USDA is catching up quickly and they looked at our turn in day today! Hoping for a fast approval. LO says if he gets it Thursday we can close Friday. I dare not believe it just yet...

Quicksilver $5000 Discover IT $1500 Barclays NFL $1250 Walmart $1500 CL Applied Bank $300 (secured)

In the Garden till 12/14
Message 35 of 95
hopefulKT
New Contributor

that's awesome jeffg330!!! I hope you get to close this week! Our LO tells me that she's alerted her processors to notify her the second we hear back from USDA--she expects to get the commitment by weekend--I'm not going to hold my breath, lol. 

TU 651 (spouse) (June12)
Message 36 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Iswannfox!

I do apologize for my delay in responding, I have been so busy since our move! Thank you for your congratulations! We are super happy in our new home! Smiley Very Happy

I can surely feel your frustration as my husband and I went through so much during our waiting period. Unfortunately, once the documents have been submitted to USDA, there really is nothing your LO or anyone who's submitted the documents can do at that point, only wait.

Here in FL they are so behind that my husband and I were about to face issues with our credit report and our locked-in-rate which was set to expire the 28th of Nov. USDA FL office brough in help I believe two weeks before our expiration date and thankfully, it helped speed up the process that our file was reviewed just in time!!

I hope and pray your offer does not go through the cracks because of USDA's delay. Be optimistic and have faith!! it WILL happen when you least expect it!! I just noticed in your reply you had until TODAY?!?! Any news???? I truly, truly hope the best for you!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Emy

Message 37 of 95
Anonymous
Not applicable

Emy Im in FL also my file was sumitted on 10-30 when do you sumitted your files to USDA ? as of today USDA are working on files from 10-16 to 11-06 so at this point I don't know if they are working on my files

Thanks,

Kenia

Message 38 of 95
jeffg330
Regular Contributor

Update.... USDA approved! Closing Friday afternoon! Couldn't be more excited.

In the Garden till 12/14
Message 39 of 95
hopefulKT
New Contributor

Congrats jeffg330!!!! That is awesome news!!!!

TU 651 (spouse) (June12)
Message 40 of 95
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.