Did you mean: 

USDA Income limits - Official announcement

tag
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

USDA Income limits - Official announcement

April 17, 2009

Income Limit Modification

As a result of a direct final rule published in the Federal Register, income limits will change effective April 20, 2009.  The existing income limit structure will be revised for the Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program (SFHGLP).  Instead of eligible adjusted income limits based on households ranging from 1-8 persons, a two tier income structuring consisting of a 1 - 4 member household and a 5 - 8 member household will replace the 1 - 8 person structure. The present add on limits for larger households will remain the same.

Look for the new limits to be posted to our eligibility website April 20, 2009 at http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/

Questions regarding income limits can be directed to your state SFHGLP (Select Contact Us – Guaranteed from the navigation bar of the above website) or the national SFHGLP division at 202.720.1452.

We didn't get anything on the amounts. Just the change date

Retired Lender
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: USDA Income limits - Official announcement

1-4 Person  73,600

5-8 Person   97,150

per Chase 
Retired Lender
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA Income limits - Official announcement

Or course, I waited how many months for this to happen? I settled today and it happens! Arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh

anyway, I SETTLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.