cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA Loan, inquires/collections matter after having a 640 score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USDA Loan, inquires/collections matter after having a 640 score?

I have been diligently working to improve my credit for the past year or so. Started with a low 500 score and now all scores are in the 620 range. I have been working with Lexington Law and have had numerous negative items removed from my reports. In the process of rebuilding credit and having to finance a used vehicle,I have accumulated a ton of inquiries, new credit accounts (all in good standing) and a $10,000 subprime car loan im paying $320/Month for.  I was wondering if anyone knows if credit inquiries affect your chances of being approved for a USDA loan even if your mortgage score reaches is a 640?I still also have a few negative items from a few years ago totaling around $4000.00 And one or 2 small items from a year ago only about $300.00 I know there a term called "automatic approval" or something along those lines... but does that mean once your score hits 640 they dismiss any negative information?

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.