Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Established Member

Re: USDA Loan ???

Smiley Very Happy

Moderator Emeritus

Did you like that, sweetpea?Smiley Happy

Credit Profile - FICO 08 Scores (03-26-2015): EQ 814, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 27 years ~ AAoA: 13 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: TU 1

Credit Cards: Amex BCP ~ Amex Clear ~ Amex Platinum ~ Barclay Ring World Mastercard ~ Chase Freedom Signature Visa ~ CITI Dividend World Mastercard ~ FIA Fidelity Investment Platinum Visa ~ First Hawaiian Bank Gold Visa
Established Member

LOL, I did.  I just thought it was humorous.  We weren't *technically* discussing politics...just the government as an entity that moves really.really.really.slowly. As it pertains to RD mortgages. 

It wasn't meant in a snarky or rude or any kind of disrespectful way.  Just a smile.  :-)

Moderator Emeritus

I understand. I've visited a few forums where the discussion of "government unions" turned ugly VERY fast. We don't want those discussions to find there way here.Smiley Happy

Credit Profile - FICO 08 Scores (03-26-2015): EQ 814, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 27 years ~ AAoA: 13 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: TU 1

Credit Cards: Amex BCP ~ Amex Clear ~ Amex Platinum ~ Barclay Ring World Mastercard ~ Chase Freedom Signature Visa ~ CITI Dividend World Mastercard ~ FIA Fidelity Investment Platinum Visa ~ First Hawaiian Bank Gold Visa

Update: We got our conditional commitment from the Guaranteed UDSA office today.....Yay!!!! All that needs to be done is final inspection from USDA and our final walk through which is scheduled at the end of the week.  We are set to close on the 19th, what a ride this has been!!! So glad that it is almost over!  For anyone wondering turn times for USDA in Texas right now it is running about 7-8 business days.

New Visitor

pdb - You went USDA Guaranteed in Texas, not Direct, right?  Did you go through the centralized Temple office or did your file get sent to the regional office?

We are on business day 12 of waiting for the guarantee letter.  Everything with our loan is done, we just need the letter and we can close the next day.  We were told that it could take up to 15 business days but that it might come earlier.  Now, I'm just hoping we get in time.  Our contract expires on Friday, so we are running it close.

The waiting is killing me.  Smiley Sad

Highlighted
New Visitor

[ Edited ]

Texas no longer uses the regional offices to process USDA loans, it is all sent to thier main office in Temple. I too had issues with the length of time it would take for them to process my loan but I didn't wait as long as you did. I called [Edited] and he can be reached at [Edited]. Don't leave a message because he doesn't return calls to consumers so keep calling him back. Once you do get him on the phone give him some sob story and he will break and help you out. My loan still had 10 days ETC, I called him on Thursday and it was approved that following Friday and I closed that Friday afternoon.

Edited to remove personal information which is not allowed in the public forums. You can exchange this information via PM (Private Message) if you'd like.

Thanks for your understanding- MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.