Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA Maryland

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA Maryland

Mine was only at the underwriter for around a day and a half so I'd say that sounds about right.  It's the USDA part that seems to be the big unknown.  I think it varies office by office from what I've heard.  I'm probably deluding myself, but I'm hoping that since the rural development office for the county I'm trying to buy in serves a relatively small area by comparison that things move along a bit quicker than some of the time frames I've been reading about.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just talked to my LO.  The USDA in our area (Western MD office) is taking 3 to 5 business days.  Getting a little nervous now.  It just went to the USDA Tuesday night and I'm scheduled to close on 7/20.  Talk about cutting it close!

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'M APPROVED!!!!!!!!!   I guess the Maryland office must be pretty quick.  My app went to rural development Tuesday afternoon and the approval came back late this afternoon.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just saw all of your replies, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Smiley Very Happy
We got a conditional approval from underwriting and already sent the credit letter they requested. Hopefully we hear back from USDA soon.
I'm very excited for you!
Message 14 of 15
luckelle
Regular Contributor

hahahahahahahahaha! wow im so inspired. So funny (rianna). All the stress you guys have in my opinion is a blessing to me. To be were you are, wow. Question im reading about requests from UW and USDA. Can you give examples of some of the things thats requested. Im dying to understand this.

Oh, go Maryland.

Starting Score: 5/2012 TU 595, EQ 565, EX fako 547
Current Score:as of 9/2012, TU 626,Walmart 612, EQ 600, EX fako 623
Goal Score: 640 by dec 2013
BofA Au 13000, Amazon 600, Capt1 300, Walmart 150
When all else fails pay it!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.