cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA Process

tag
Bobbin

USDA Process

So after spending the last 2 months giving my LO "one more thing" a million times my loan has been sent to USDA for final approval. My LO said this was the last step but when reading online it might not be? Could anyone shine some light on this? I was also told USDA is more concerned with if you meet guidelines and leave credit business more to the U/W writting the loan. Is this correct? Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Re: USDA Process

@Bobbin wrote:

So after spending the last 2 months giving my LO "one more thing" a million times my loan has been sent to USDA for final approval. My LO said this was the last step but when reading online it might not be? Could anyone shine some light on this? I was also told USDA is more concerned with if you meet guidelines and leave credit business more to the U/W writting the loan. Is this correct? Thanks!

My broker asked for a few more items....I think he wanted my application to answer any questions. So, I had to write LOE for the baddies that remained on my CR. I am not sure if that was for USDA or the potential lenders??  I also had to provide proof of rental payment (I paid in cash), so my landlord wrote a letter for me.....and I think that was about it, I was pre-approved within a week or so.  Best of luck!!!

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.