Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA RD turn time question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USDA RD turn time question

Hello,

I have completed everything and my file is now with the USDA who is on an 11 day turn time.  Does anyone know the likely hood this could increase or decrease in the next week or so?  I am due to close on the 28th and the sellers requested 3 days after closing to vacate the home.  My LO said that if we get the loan back from RD on the 24th we should close on the 29th....  I need to be out of my current home by the 31st and the 29th would give the sellers until the 1st to move.

Any advice or knowledge on this situation would be so helpful!

Thank you 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: USDA RD turn time question

it could go up..... but that would be because of a rush of new files.... fileas already there wouldnt be affected by the new files.

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA RD turn time question

Thank you for the reply! So in your experience, can I assume that since it was a 11 day turn time when my file went to them, that it will be 11 days? Or is it possible they can "catch up" or narrow the gap? My LO seems to be hopeful they will get it back before 11 days but I was wondering what the odds are.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.