Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA The Waiting Begins

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USDA The Waiting Begins

I received my full application to apply in the mail on Friday.  It is ready to go and I am mailing tomorrow, I swear it must weight 2-3 lbs with everything they requested.  I am so excited but nervous at the same time.  I hope it does not take forever . I included everything they could possible want and then some,double and triple checked and it's done.

What's the  next step in the process?  Will I get a pre-approval letter or something saying how much I qualify for? I'm in South Alabama and was told the other day that there was still funding available for the Direct loans which I'm applying for. 

Wish me luck

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Re: USDA The Waiting Begins

Good luck ! Keep us posted
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck!
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Loan package arrived today at  the USDA  field office. I got a call saying they needed a page that was left out. They faxed me, I faxed back. I'm glad someone is actually looking at it and it was not just sitting on someone's desk at the bottom of a pile. The loan processor said they would start workong on my file tomorrow and that hopefully I would have an answer within 30 days.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

My credit reports were pulled today so it seems like we are moving along.  I ordered a new 3B report today to see where I stood. My new mortgage scores are Experian 681, Equifax 643 and Trans Union 664.  Do you think I will get approved?  My income to debt ratio is good now that have paid down my credit cards.  I knew the scores woud change and I am delighted that they went up somuch. In July the lowest one was 595 and the highest was around 622. 

Is there automatic approval with the USDA with a computer saying yes or no or does everything go to a live person for review?  Does my Equifax score become my middle score? .

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for the typos I forgot to proof before hitting send.

Message 6 of 7
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

TU is now your middle!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.