Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA gauranteed loan dilemma

tag
ChrisInFl
New Visitor

USDA gauranteed loan dilemma

So in a nutshell my wife and I found the perfect house. And i mean perfect. It's very unique in design and sits on a nice .45 acres with another .45 acres next to it. And thats the problem. They are asking 70K. I have about $2000 of my own money to cover out of pocket expenses. The rest will be seller concessions to pay closing. Here is the problem. The house is being sold with the 2 extra lots next to it. I had asked the listing agent if he would take the 70K for the house and quit claim the lots to me after closing and apparently according to the listing agent the client doesnt understand. He's an older gentleman and hes getting to the point where he gets confused and wouldnt understand. So i asked to buy the house without the lots and he apparently refused. She brought up my offer to quit claim the lots and he said it sounded "shady and under the table" to him. Unfortunately they have noone to help as that was the first thing I asked. No children and no close friends that can help.

I need advice! He would be willing to sell the lots for cash at closing (that way its not on the mortgage) but i dont have that kind of cash on hand! Does anyone have any advice? We REALLY want this house (so much so my wife said if we dont get it she is done looking at homes until we can save up for a conventional Smiley Sad ) Does anyone else have any other ideas i could do that might not be "confusing" to this man? I would even do a personal loan but i cant because of the mortgage!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.