Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA guaranteed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USDA guaranteed

Has anyone recently closed on a USDA guaranteed loan. My file was sent to USDA to review and I am just curious on how long that takes. I'm in Texas.

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA guaranteed

Hello, we are in Michigan and our file was sent to USDA on Thursday, August 9th. We were told they were currently processing files from July 31st, and to give a day for each day that they are behind. So, we are expecting about 10 days before we hear anything. Then our lender says it goes back to the Underwriter, which could take up to 72 hours and then we will get the clear to close.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello, we are in Michigan and our file was sent to USDA on Thursday, August 9th. We were told they were currently processing files from July 31st, and to give a day for each day that they are behind. So, we are expecting about 10 days before we hear anything. Then our lender says it goes back to the Underwriter, which could take up to 72 hours and then we will get the clear to close.

Thank you for the information! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are in oregon it took about a week for us to hear back
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mississippi - 3 weeks. Went through it twice and 3 weeks both times. (Had to add repairs to loan.)

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

In Ohio waiting anywhere from 20 to 25 days. Suppose to close august 31 but looks more like first or second week of September
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.