New Visitor
GatorGirl

Re: USDA loan in Florida

Hello,

Just wanted to say that I am also waiting on USDA to approve my loan.  Mine was sent in Nov. 27th and I was told it would take at least 30 - 35 days.  The confirmation they gave my loan officer when she sent it in was that they were working on loans from Oct.8th - Oct.15th.  As I was reading on here, I came across the hotline number and that someone said they had brought in more help.  So, I decided to call just to see what the week they were on and I was floored!!!  They are working on files that came in from Oct.16th - Nov.6th!!!!!!!  That's 3 weeks worth of files, when usually they just work on 1 week!!  I'm so excited and hope they actually can speed things up. I signed the contract on my home in October and was supposed to close Nov.29th, but they had to file an extension.... It's crazy how backed up they are considering a year ago it only took around 3 business days.  Good Luck to everyone, hope this helped some.  The hotline for FL is 352-338-3421.

Established Member
Pesdaniel

Re: USDA loan in Florida

@Tay0509 and berrios (if I'm not mistaken) Since you guys have been dealing with USDA you might be able to help in my decision to buy a house with USDA instead of FHA. I picked USDA because I know there's no down payment required, however the credit score should be 640 and up (correct me if I'm wrong). I make about 45K a year, since I'm paying rent (apartment) for $789 so I figured If I can get a loan where I'll be paying between 1250 and 1450, it'll be a happy day for me. 

What do you think about my options? I'm not in a rush, I'd love my credit score to reach 700 by April 2013, I have 630 right now. Any help would be appreciated. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+