Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA processor in Maryland?

tag
Hevj1119
Regular Contributor

USDA processor in Maryland?

Just got word our closing needs to be delayed because MD is taking 5 business days to process USDA loans....  Smiley Sad

All well and good except I'm 37 weeks pregnant, and the delay causes more issues than I care to list...

Anyone have a contact in the MD USDA processing office that I can send a fruit basket to, and try and get my file out of there a couple days early?  Smiley Wink

Thanks in advance....

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Hevj1119
Regular Contributor

Re: USDA processor in Maryland?

Nobody knows anyone on the inside, eh? Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
Sunshine85
Frequent Contributor

There really isn't anything you can do to speed up their review. Many states' USDA offices are weeks behind. For example, in FL, there's about a four week wait for review. 

The good thing is that if your lender's underwriter has given the OK, USDA's review is just a formality. 

Message 3 of 7
Hevj1119
Regular Contributor

That's good news at least. And I know I should be grateful that its 5 days processing in my state currently, not 5 weeks Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 7
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

@Hevj1119 wrote:
That's good news at least. And I know I should be grateful that its 5 days processing in my state currently, not 5 weeks Smiley Happy

Yes i was just thinking this.... idk MS turn around but I pray its less than a week like you.

Message 5 of 7
Genkeim
Frequent Contributor

I'm jealous!!! Indiana is a 28 day wait.

NFCU NavCheck $15k | NFCU cashRewards $12.5k | NFCU goRewards $12.5k |AMEX SPG $10k | Citi AA WEMC $6.5k | CSP $5k | Wal-Mart MC $4.5k | US Air WMC $3.9k | Amex Everyday $2k | Amex BCE $2k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $800
Current Scores:Equifax 697 (myFICO 4/14), TransUnion 699 (Discover 5/14), Experian 754 (Amex 5/14)
Message 6 of 7
Hevj1119
Regular Contributor

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.