Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA purchase missouri LO sent File to USDA in Illinois

tag
jwpezd
Regular Contributor

USDA purchase missouri LO sent File to USDA in Illinois

I am still trying to wrap my head around this.....

my LO sent me an email on friday giving me the link to the usda website that i can track their processing times.

the link was for Illinois usda website.  i thought it had to be an error because i am purchasing in missouri i disregarded it and had checked the missouir website.

well it got me thinking so i emailed him about my concern and he informed me that in our region all of his usda loans are sent to illinois.....????  His office is in missouri the home i am buying is in missouri..... why on earth would the packet be sent to illinois????  I am in the suburbs of St. Louis and would appreciate some clarification on this because this just does not seem right at all.... DOes it matter what usda office looks at the packet?

Chase Freedom-(1000) BOA 123-(2000) Home Depot-(4000)
Discover IT-(1000) Lowes GE-(1500) Orchard Bank-(300)
Regions Student Visa-(500) Best Buy Reward Zone-(500)
In the garden till 4/01/2015
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
playboy
Regular Contributor

Re: USDA purchase missouri LO sent File to USDA in Illinois

Yes it matters.  I was under the impression that the state in which you're purchasing your home is the state in which your USDA app is sent.  But maybe there is some special arrangement between Missouri and IL.

Starting Score: EX 575/TU 534/EQ 570
Current Scores per Myfico: (As of 12-14-13) EX 690/EQ 685/TU 679
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 4
jwpezd
Regular Contributor

yeah i am really concerned at this point i really do not know why he would say all the packets go to usda in illinois..... my purchase is clearly in missouri... i am now at the point where i am concerned i am set to close april 1st and do not have time for the file to sit in illinois usda office for seven to eight days just to be sent back. and then have to go to missouri on top of that and wait again.  If this is truely an error that was made this has to be one of the bigger bone head errors i have seen

Chase Freedom-(1000) BOA 123-(2000) Home Depot-(4000)
Discover IT-(1000) Lowes GE-(1500) Orchard Bank-(300)
Regions Student Visa-(500) Best Buy Reward Zone-(500)
In the garden till 4/01/2015
Message 3 of 4
ashivley
Established Member

You can email someone at the office in Illnois the website is http://www.rurdev.usda.gov/IL_HousingPrograms.html

currently missouri doesn't have an email option but you should be able to get the help you are looking for from the Illinois office. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.