Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA streamlined approval?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA streamlined approval?

Do you think I have a chance somewhere else if this does not go through?  I spoke with an underwriter after pre qualification and my median score was 648 then.
Message 11 of 18
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

If USDA doesn't go through then you should still have a shot with FHA.  I'm sure you'll get an answer soon on the USDA loan and everything will work out.
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks
Message 13 of 18
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Any update to your situation?
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

No updates.  I submitted my application in the office, and the seem to be taking their time.  I did call the office again today, and I was told that it everything looked fine,and that they would pass my package along for the final elgibility letter. 

Is this normal?
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 16 of 18
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Streamlined might mean automated underwriting.
I was told by one of their reps that they are developing an automated underwriting system.

Retired Lender
Message 17 of 18
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

HELPMEIAMDROWNING wrote:
No updates.  I submitted my application in the office, and the seem to be taking their time.  I did call the office again today, and I was told that it everything looked fine,and that they would pass my package along for the final elgibility letter. 

Is this normal?

Sounds like you are close to the end of the approval process, means you were approved for the program but they are just cross referencing everything to make sure you meet the eligibility guidelines.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.