Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA waiting game

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA waiting game

Today's your day.  I just feel it.  Tell us as soon as you hear!!  Mine came back last Wednesday and my closing is tenatively this Wednesday but it could be Thursday, she said Friday at the latest.  They had to get the Final Inspection paperwork I think. 

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's so exciting!
Unfortunately, I did not hear from them today. This is beyond frustrating at this point. I don't understand why they are not calling me if they are no longer reviewing my date. Smiley Sad
Hopefully tomorrow will be the day.
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hang in there. We were sent to our USDA office on 1/14. Waited and waited. They got to our file ahead of schedule but then decided to raise a bunch of issues with items from our inspection. First they wanted some major items built into the loan. Then they came back wanting other minor items. Each response has added about a week to the wait. Very frustrating. Whatever you hear, don't let them get you down. 

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@slappymancuso wow! Are you still waiting?

I finally am able to say the words CLEAR TO CLOSE as of today! Jeeez what a wait! My closing will be Thursday. I cannot wait for them to hand me my keys! Yayyyy
Thanks everyone for the support!
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your CTC!

Yes, we are still waiting. The UW who is dealing with USDA should be reviewing our materials and touching base with them again today.
Message 15 of 17
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Congrats excellent job.
Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!!  I am so happy for you!  I'm so glad that they got it turned around so fast.  I'm supposed to hear today if I close on Thursday or Friday.  Still super anxious and stressed.  I will be so glad for it to be over and be in our new home. 

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.