Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UW Approved and Nearing CTC!!!

tag
Barneygirl
Frequent Contributor

UW Approved and Nearing CTC!!!

Awesome news this morning..... I've officially had my loan in underwriting for the last two days and woke up a message from my LO stating that the loan has passed underwriting and we are almost clear to close!!!   It's new construction, so the final inspection is still outstanding, but a closing date has been set, and I can FINALLY breathe again!! Smiley Happy yay!!   Today is my birthday, and I can't imagine waking up to a better message!!!!  Happy birthday to me! lol Smiley Happy

Thank you all.... for the support and guidance over these last 10 months!!!  Without the assistance of the incredible people on this community board, I'm not sure I could've gotten here on my own!!  So thank you... for the best birthday present ever!! Smiley Happy

Current FICO Scores: EQ749; TU732; EX733
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Score_Raiser_T
Valued Member

Re: UW Approved and Nearing CTC!!!

Happy Happy Birthday and Congratulations!!!! 

Message 2 of 10
Juss11
Frequent Contributor

Congrats & Happy Birthday! We also cleared underwriting last nite. Funny my wifes Birthday is tomorrow!

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! Let me ask you.. which builder are you going with? 

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats dear!!!!

Message 5 of 10
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

congrats

Retired Lender
Message 6 of 10
Barneygirl
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!!  And thank you everyone!!! Smiley Happy

I actually built with a local Minneapolis builder, Stone Creek Homes.  The owner is 1/2 of the team that built my current home, which I've been in for 14 years and have had nothing bad to say at all about!   I built on the lot right next to him... so he's my builder AND my new next door neighbor Smiley Happy   He builds a BEAUTIFUL home for a very reasonable price!!

Message 7 of 10
Barneygirl
Frequent Contributor

@Juss11 wrote:

Congrats & Happy Birthday! We also cleared underwriting last nite. Funny my wifes Birthday is tomorrow!

congrats to you guys as well!!  that's AWESOME!!!  And what a great birthday present for your wife Smiley Happy  Congratulations!!!!

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info.... Sounds exciting... enjoy your new home!

@Barneygirl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I actually built with a local Minneapolis builder, Stone Creek Homes.  The owner is 1/2 of the team that built my current home, which I've been in for 14 years and have had nothing bad to say at all about!   I built on the lot right next to him... so he's my builder AND my new next door neighbor Smiley Happy   He builds a BEAUTIFUL home for a very reasonable price!!

Message 9 of 10
Barneygirl
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the info.... Sounds exciting... enjoy your new home!

@Barneygirl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!!!  I've been working to secure a score high enough to solidify the financing on this home, as it's a second home (my primary with my current primary to become a secondary).   I've been working this path for the last 11 months.... and it's hard to believe that that near-year long dream is coming to fruition in a little over a week Smiley Happy  I think my insides are happy dancing all over the place lol Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.