Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ugh Wells Fargo

tag
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Ugh Wells Fargo

so freaking mad right now. Can anybody explain to m why Wells Fargo mortgage keep updating as a new account on my credit reports causing me to lose valuable points. In July they updated as a new account and I lost 15 points on Equifax, today they updated again and I lost 11 points,  that's 26 points that I just gave away basically and to top it off the balance is wrong. My Equifax score should've been almost 670 by now instead it's back at a 634. Any advice on what I should do. I been doing online dispute to correct the incorrect balance and payment status but it's only been hurting my cause. 

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Ugh Wells Fargo

Go to a local WF bank and ask to speak to a supervisor/manager. Ask that person to fix it while yu are in the office and give you a copy of what action was taken. WF is horrible. I've had a checkinga ccount with them [inherited when they bought Wachovia] but I'm moving mine and my wife's direct deposits to Navy Fed this week. I will never enter another WF office again.

Message 2 of 3
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Re: Ugh Wells Fargo

Yes, I will definitely do this as soon as I get off work today, I will report back with the results.

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.