Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultimate 3B Report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ultimate 3B Report

Hi, so I am brand new to myfico and the forums.  I've done a ton of work over the last 6 months to reduce debt and get items deleted off of my reports.  Is the 3B report the one I can buy from here that will give me a clue of what a lender may use? I spoke to one yesterday that said most lenders pull:

Equifax Beacon 5.0

Experian FICO-II

TransUnion FICO Classic 04

The other question, if 3B for $29.95/month is the right one to pull, how often is that score updated?  CreditKarma gives me a vantage score update weekly for EQ/TU

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ultimate 3B Report

Hello,

The 3B report will give you several different FICO scores, including the ones you mentioned that are used for mortgages. The 3B montoring will give you a one time snapshot of those scores every 3 months and will only update the FICO 8 score when certain changes occur in your reports. The Vantage Score from CK is not used for mortgages at this time, although alternate scores might be considered later this year according to what I have read in the news.

I hope this info helps!

Message 2 of 3
bdhu2001
Valued Contributor

Re: Ultimate 3B Report

Do you have any credit cards that give you your FICO 08 scores?  For my money, I would get the 3B report to know where I currently stand and to get access to the simulators.  I would play with the simulators to see what would improve my score for all of the various scenarios.  I would let the results hit for a month or two, then cancel the subscription.

If you have your score from credit cards, then you can monitor your results after you've canceled your subscription.  If you don't have access to your free FICO score, then I would restart my subscription a month or two before I start looking for a house or trying to pre-qual for a loan.

Original Mortgage maturity Sept 2044; Refi maturity Dec 2030
Starting Score: EX 751 EQ 720 TU 737 on 4/9/14
Current Score: EX 849 EQ 835 TU 843
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.