Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unbelievable

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unbelievable

We were pre qualified in December with an Experian Fico of 586 a Transunion Fico of 567, and an Equifax Fico of 522. We happily handed over the $2,000.00 in escrow money.

At the time, we only had to get the scores to 580. As you all know that requirement has changed to 620.

Today I pulled my EQ score from this site and my EQ is 619, one point shy! I'm pretty sure that my EX score is over 620 because it has always been my other high one. Surprisingly, TU is my lowest at 572.

I have also heard that Kroll scores a little higher than myfico, and that is who my lender uses.

Furthermore, I have about $1,600 worth of cc I just paid off so my utilization is getting ready to go from 40% to 2%, so I'm pretty sure we'll get there.

Can't believe I am one point shy.

Message Edited by creditgotmedown on 04-28-2009 01:02 PM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unbelievable

@Anonymous wrote:

We were pre qualified in December with an Experian Fico of 586 a Transunion Fico of 567, and an Equifax Fico of 522. We happily handed over the $2,000.00 in escrow money.

At the time, we only had to get the scores to 580. As you all know that requirement has changed to 620.

Today I pulled my EQ score from this site and my EQ is 619, one point shy! I'm pretty sure that my EX score is over 620 because it has always been my other high one. Surprisingly, TU is my lowest at 572.

I have also heard that Kroll scores a little higher than myfico, and that is who my lender uses.

Furthermore, I have about $1,600 worth of cc I just paid off so my utilization is getting ready to go from 40% to 2%, so I'm pretty sure we'll get there.

Can't believe I am one point shy.

Whoa. You betcha you'll get there. With that reduction in util, you should see at least 20-30 points.

Congrats!!! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

I know that I'll be on the edge of my seat until then.

Message 3 of 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Your loan officer should have eased your fears.

Rapid Rescore and you are ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Retired Lender
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did talk to him today about that and he said that it is taking 10 business days to get a rapid rescore back and that we should just wait for the accounts to update.

I'm not happy about that because I've seen scores plummit with the slightest update.

Hopefully an account or two updates soon.

Thanks for the feedback.

Message 5 of 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Rapid rescore takes 3 - 5 days..... well, that is what they tell me. Then they deliver in 48 hours or so.

Sounds like the LO doesn't want to incur the expense.

Retired Lender
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.