Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Under Contract

tag
mom22sonz
New Contributor

Under Contract

We went under contract officially yesterday on a home. We got pre-approved through Shane. Thanks Shane for all of your help and guidance. You are a wealth of very important information. It is a fantastic house that needs some work. It's in a gorgeous neighborhood. We are getting a great deal. Crossing fingers for a great inspection outcome. Cheers! Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Chbraswell
Regular Contributor

Re: Under Contract

good luck! pray you have an easy journey

Beginning:Explus 630 eq 573 tu 593
Current: EXplus:677 Eq 642 TU 727
Goal: Explus 700 eq 700 tu 800

Merrick: 1550 Capital One:1150 Barclay: 2000 Walmart: 300 Chase Freedom: 500
Message 2 of 6
mom22sonz
New Contributor

Thanks! I am saying the same prayer! 

Message 3 of 6
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@mom22sonz wrote:

We went under contract officially yesterday on a home. We got pre-approved through Shane. Thanks Shane for all of your help and guidance. You are a wealth of very important information. It is a fantastic house that needs some work. It's in a gorgeous neighborhood. We are getting a great deal. Crossing fingers for a great inspection outcome. Cheers! Smiley Tongue

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear you're working with someone in our FICO family. I hope you enjoy your new home, neighborhood, and fixing the home to make it truly yours!

While I don't know Shane, or really anything about how he does business, his posts here are solid, he sounds ethical, and seems to genuinely care about people and wants to help. He does so with out expecting anything in return, and I like to see that his work here helping people also can sometimes bring him the good fortune of working with additional customers.  I'm very glad for the both of you! (I found out he also potentially works in my state, so I'll be looking for him when my time for a new home comes!)

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 4 of 6
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

@mom22sonz wrote:

Thanks Shane for all of your help and guidance. You are a wealth of very important information.

You are welcome!  Smiley Happy

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 5 of 6
mom22sonz
New Contributor

@notfancy wrote:

@mom22sonz wrote:

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear you're working with someone in our FICO family. I hope you enjoy your new home, neighborhood, and fixing the home to make it truly yours!

While I don't know Shane, or really anything about how he does business, his posts here are solid, he sounds ethical, and seems to genuinely care about people and wants to help. He does so with out expecting anything in return, and I like to see that his work here helping people also can sometimes bring him the good fortune of working with additional customers.  I'm very glad for the both of you! (I found out he also potentially works in my state, so I'll be looking for him when my time for a new home comes!)

I agree. He's been fantastic. Very responsive and knowledgeable.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.