Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Under contracts for 2 years

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Under contracts for 2 years

After having contracts on 5 or 6 homes....who can keep counting after 3.!>!>!..

Paying off ALL old and new debt as one **bleep**wipe  lender insist we do.....

Losing a pregnancy midterm through all of the stress of pusing to be a homebuyer....

This has been the worst 2 years of my life and I can not stand to know that I will not be getting a home for my children to live in....

The mortgage industry is a scam, all loan officers, even the phony ones who assure you that you are on your way.....

Message Edited by Raine on 10-23-2008 04:09 PM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Under contracts for 2 years

Sorry to hear about the situation, why aren't you able to get a home after waiting under contract for so long?  Please don't go, your family and friends will certainly miss you.
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks Smiley Happy

This is a really miserable time. I guess lenders are up against the wall or something even if the loan looks doable.....

it's been hard but i will be okay.

Message 3 of 5
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Yes getting a loan is a lot harder these days but with some work you can definitely qualify.  Could be later rather than sooner but you'll get there.  It's not the end of the world if you can't buy a home.  We got to just look ahead to better days.
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am so sorry you are going through this.

Homebuying is very, very stressful.

I am also sorry for your loss.  I have had m/cs myself and I know how hard it can be.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.