Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Under review

tag
Ups77
Regular Contributor

Under review

Received a call from usaa processor. She stated everything was fine but they needed 4 work pay stubs. I provided them and she stated they were in underwriting. She said I'm still slated to close on 1 October but I'm finding it hard to believe. I have no negs all scores over 780 and my income is over 8500 a month. Loan amount is 414000. My monthly expenses are about 472$. I'm just wondering if this really can close by 1 October. This is a fa loan.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Under review

I'm curious why you went with FHA with such high scores.  Assuming you don't have a monster you're hiding under your bed, your file sounds great on paper!  I don't see any reason why it wouldn't go through or be able to be closed by your end date.  Good luck!!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ups is tied up in knots with-

"I'm just wondering if this really can close by 1 October. This is a fa loan."

You thinkin about this way to much so-

1.  Invite your friends over for Fall cookout, have a few bring some good wine.

2.Take long drive in country.  Find ole fashioned store with hand dipped ice cream, sit on bench outside and enjoy the fall weather

3. Take SO to the beach for couple days.  Good time of year for that.  Less crowds, good seafood

4.  Go to afternoon movie matinee.  Around here you can get in for half of regular ticket.  Share a BIG bag of popcorn, but each has own drink.   My wife always tells me she just get some of mine, "look I'll buy ya coke, but I need ALL mine when eatin popcorn."   You gonna get out early evening so go to Outback for steak.

I did ALL these things in the final months of our new build and mortgage.  Basically ANYTHING to get your mind off all the mortgage stuff.   When you sit around and think about this stuff it will drive you crazy.  "What if this, what about that, I charged a new dress on my VISA is that gonna mess me up??"  You have a good file, so relax, they got this, and if they need something they'll call and ya just go do it.  Not a big deal.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Ups is tied up in knots with-

"I'm just wondering if this really can close by 1 October. This is a fa loan."

You thinkin about this way to much so-

1.  Invite your friends over for Fall cookout, have a few bring some good wine.

2.Take long drive in country.  Find ole fashioned store with hand dipped ice cream, sit on bench outside and enjoy the fall weather

3. Take SO to the beach for couple days.  Good time of year for that.  Less crowds, good seafood

4.  Go to afternoon movie matinee.  Around here you can get in for half of regular ticket.  Share a BIG bag of popcorn, but each has own drink.   My wife always tells me she just get some of mine, "look I'll buy ya coke, but I need ALL mine when eatin popcorn."   You gonna get out early evening so go to Outback for steak.

I did ALL these things in the final months of our new build and mortgage.  Basically ANYTHING to get your mind off all the mortgage stuff.   When you sit around and think about this stuff it will drive you crazy.  "What if this, what about that, I charged a new dress on my VISA is that gonna mess me up??"  You have a good file, so relax, they got this, and if they need something they'll call and ya just go do it.  Not a big deal.

I wish I could have your mindset all the time, Bama!

Message 4 of 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

from this point.... things should move pretty fast. all of the time consuming things are behind you

Retired Lender
Message 5 of 6
Ups77
Regular Contributor

Sorry typo I went va loan

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.