Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Underwriter and proof of rent

tag
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Underwriter and proof of rent

she sent me in an e mail back and said " I say YES!" she said the UW was bieng positive....

"I say yes" ?

This is why you pick a loan officer for their skills.... NOT because they are .125% better rate.

Let: This is not a bash against you.... But, rather, an education for people following your trials at home ownership....

Sounds like good news.... Keep us posted.

Retired Lender
Message 11 of 17
let
Regular Contributor

Dallas-  no offense taken....believe me, I have had such a hard time getting a straight aswer from her and I ask her direct questions like " do you know when we'll know if we are approved in underwriting, we're just real nervous" and her (e mail) response is " I know, don't worry"

Believe me this has been a learning as I go experience, niether my DH or I chose her, our realtor has worked in the past with her. You are exactly right, be picky about who travel this winding road of home ownership with...

Message Edited by let on 03-03-2010 05:51 PM
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

DallasLoanGuy wrote: 

This is why you pick a loan officer for their skills.... NOT because they are .125% better rate.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amen to that! My loan officer for my FHA mortgage was "Johnny on the spot" with everything. He was always conservative, could always see the issues coming before the fact and was always ready to counter the issues even before they happened. All-in-all the mortgage process was by far the least stressful part - I attribute that to the LO.

Message 13 of 17
let
Regular Contributor

E mailed our LO's asst at 10:30 this morning, checking status, took her two hours to reply that she would check with the LO, never heard back from her, sent another one about an hour ago, still nothing.

Our relator has been calling her all morning, couldn't get any return calls returned. He got text  message from her that she should know something by noon, 2 or 3 o'clock?????????  Our realtor keeps apologizing to us for it, but I am starting to accept the fact that maybe it's not going to pass underwriting...

Learn your lesson from us....

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep your head up "let", I wish you all the luck and I have anything that can be crossed, crossed for you.  
Message 15 of 17
let
Regular Contributor

Re: Underwriter and proof of rent/ UPDATE

Thanks Lexx!!!

Got an e mail this morning from our L.O that our loan was officially approved!!! We can breathe again!!!  She said it was pending an "appraisal condition" then they can order documents....

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Underwriter and proof of rent/ UPDATE

Congratulations
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.