tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Re: Underwriting, AGAIN!

They closed in Jan

Message 11 of 19
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Ah!!!! That's why. My LO said that when you go through underwriting, they can either come back with a conditional approval, denial, or a suspension. I asked him what a suspension is. He said it is usually deemed a suspension when something was processed incorrectly. My LO said if it comes back with a suspension, you have to go through underwriting all over again. This is why you are back in underwriting.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 12 of 19
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Moving forward, you said you had 3 rounds. When you got the first round, did it come with the conditional approval.

Message 13 of 19
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

It did! The commitment letter and all so I really thought I was done. Round 2 was a major let down. When Round 3 came, I started asking my LO what were the chances of denial.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 14 of 19
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

That is some bull crap, ask the first time everything up front.

Message 15 of 19
playboy
Regular Contributor

Toole I agree, but the first set of conditions usually appears with the conditional approval. I only had one round of conditions, but my LO was very proactive in trying to address issues before I went to the UW.

Starting Score: EX 575/TU 534/EQ 570
Current Scores per Myfico: (As of 12-14-13) EX 690/EQ 685/TU 679
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 16 of 19
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

I get that

but what I dont get, they underwrite a file they should have all the questions the first time.

Hmm I see this late CC payment from 2009, im going to ask about it in the second round of conditions. give me a break.

Message 17 of 19
Adalen
Frequent Contributor

I'm curious to see what they're going to come back with when our file hits UW.  Most of the conditions I see posted here are things my LO has asked me for or gone over with me during our meetings.  (Since we have had plenty of lag time waiting on the appraisal.)  Also, my accounts are not very active or exciting.

Message 18 of 19
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Mine were things that were kind of special to my loan situation. pretty much just letters.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.