Contributor

Re: Underwriting..I'm a nervous wreck !!!!

Congrats!!

Starting Score: 595 2/5/12
Current Score: 650 midscore lender pull 7/24/12
Goal Score: 640

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats... nice score jump :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member

*Update*

Received commitment letter.

Approval by UW with a few things I had to do.

closing next Wed the 26:smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!!!!  I just closed last week.  I am still unpacking and the wife is driving me crazy!!!!

11/15/13 EX 685(MY FICO) EQ 657(MY FICO) TU 659 (MY FICO).
Established Member

Yeah, they ALL seem to drive us crazy every now and then........

seems like more now than then though..LOL.

I can vision my wife at the settlement table now...will probably take 8hours instead of the normal 1-2 due to all got d#@#!# questions she will ask.

:smileyhappy:

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.