cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Underwriting / IRS transcript shows no income for last year.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Underwriting / IRS transcript shows no income for last year.

My boss forgot to send my W2 to the SS Administration for 2011 (he gave me my W2 on time Feb 2011 and Feb 2012 so I have 2 years W2's) and he just sent 2011 & 2012 W3 forms out in February 2013. The IRS shows no income for me for 2011 and 2012 and my mortgage company is refusing to lend to me until they have an IRS Transcript (IRS says it my be June utill it show up). I paid taxes for 2011 and 2012 and have an IRS Return Transcript for 2011 that shows I paid for the amount which shows on the W2 which my boss gave me in 2011.

Underwriting is refusing to pass my investment loan ($35,000 loan amount, Atlanta GA) through. Will I have this same problem at all banks or is it possible another underwriter at a different bank will except a VOE and Return transcripts for 2011 from the IRS?

If no other banks will give me a investment mortgage without this IRS transcript is there another way to produce a different type loan (higher interest would be fine) for two investment homes or a way to get a cash loan of $70,000. I already know my gross to income ratio is good I just have to get around having no IRS transcript.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Underwriting / IRS transcript shows no income for last year.

Look into a Private Investor.

You usually pay higher rates if they approve you, but thats just how it goes.

Since you are looking to purchase as investments, it makes the UW criteria a lot more difficult for approval with your local Banks.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.