cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Underwriting..........N E R V O U S

tag
AGingrich

Re: Underwriting..........N E R V O U S

Congratulations! I'm waiting on approval and literally getting sick about it. Enjoy your new home!

Message 11 of 19
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

@cracksmeup wrote:

Just got our clear to close. We close tomorrow morning. I'm so excited and have been waiting for this day for a long time!

Congrats! Enjoy your new home

If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 12 of 19
Chitwngrl
New Contributor

Congrats!!!! Hope to be in your shoes Aug 29th!! We just went into UW today. 

Starting Score:EQ 653, TU 612, EX 618 (pulled by Mort Broker)
Current Score:EX643TU637EQ659
Goal Score: 700's

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 19
jbrv
Established Member

We've been in uw since Tuesday and I've had that nervous/on the verge of puking feeling ever since Smiley Happy LO says we should hear back by early next week. It's SO hard not to worry!
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in UW too... LO submitted last Tues. and UW 'received' Thurs. and LO said 3-4 days!  Don't even know conditions yet if any and there usually is. My closing is supposed to be on 7/28.  Ugh. Smiley Sad

Message 15 of 19
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm in UW too... LO submitted last Tues. and UW 'received' Thurs. and LO said 3-4 days!  Don't even know conditions yet if any and there usually is. My closing is supposed to be on 7/28.  Ugh. Smiley Sad

I feel your pain. I am waiting for the clear to close and hoping that I can close next week. I have to move out of my current rental by 7/31!!! Tick tock tick tock ...

It is amazing to me how long, and unpredictable, the underwriter turnaround times have become. The lending industry is choking the real estate industry!

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I share your anxiety and frustrations.... I also have to move out by end of July.   Double ugh.  

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't you dread the weekends and the time it takes away from approving our loans? Weekends make everything stop. I too am scheduled for closing on the 31st of this month. In UW and two days ago my LO asks for tax transcripts? Send them off immediately but because it was already send to USDA for the final approval, it makes me wonder how long now until it closes since this was not asked for a long time ago. 11 Days left and don't even have movers lined up for a 3bd house and garage including a rental huge storage container moving from Ca. to Mi. Sheesh. I'll just sit with you guys at the Nervous and Stressed out table and we can all wiggle our feet and chew on each others nails until we hear something. The entire mortgage process is so messed up when it comes to timing. You'd think in this day and age something better would be in place when it comes to mortgage loans.Oh, did I mention I put in my "I'm leaving notice" with my landlord too on the 31st? No movers hired, no place to go and one 15 day extension already. Smiley Indifferent <--- not happy!

Message 18 of 19
bdhu2001
Valued Contributor

@cracksmeup wrote:

Just got our clear to close. We close tomorrow morning. I'm so excited and have been waiting for this day for a long time!

Congratulations. From 6-19 in underwriting to 7-11-14 close. 

I know you must be elated. So that's three weeks in underwriting.  When was escrow opened?  I know how long this stuff takes is different for everyone, but my seller has stiff penalties for not closing on time.

Original Mortgage maturity Sept 2044; Refi maturity Dec 2030
Starting Score: EX 751 EQ 720 TU 737 on 4/9/14
Current Score: EX 849 EQ 835 TU 843
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.