Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Underwriting with outstanding condition

tag
cchoipet

Underwriting with outstanding condition

Hi,

My file went underwriting for review on May 1 and came back with one outstanding condition. My LO emailed me that I need to submit "Title" obtain from Attorney for final approval. 

The rest of the items I submitted earlier after I got conditional approval were; 12 months canceled checks, LOE of large deposits, LOE of credit inquiry, signed Form 4506-T. I checked my application status online and those items have "Closed" marked as status for final approval. Does that mean those items went throught underwriting and clear to close? Can I smile or jump around now that this is a good sign I'm getting closed to become a homeowner?

My closing day is June 3rd. I applied for SoftSecond mortgage that takes 60 days to process.

Thank you 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Re: Underwriting with outstanding condition

Yes, if the items say "Closed", then they have been reviewed by the UW and are good. That doesn't mean you have clear to close, but things are looking good.

Message 2 of 3
cchoipet

Re: Underwriting with outstanding condition

Thanks!

I am just so excited to hear that. It's been a while already going through this. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.