Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Underwriting

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Underwriting

Per an automated E mail, I have been in underwriting this week. Probably more like processing, but when should I expect at least the first conditions?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Underwriting

varies by lender.

we underwrite in 24 hours. then process the loan while we collect the conditions.

some banks process first and then underwrite.  so if you are really still in processing, then it could be some time.

the loan officer should be able to timeline the  whole thing for you

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 13
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

He emailed my lender I had underwriting approval , yet I myself have not heard anything from the loan coordinator , I did have to submit a LOE for a paid 401 i loan on my paystub. But that came from the coordinator!??
Message 3 of 13
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

When I go on the website portal it says final review still
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Every lender has a slightly different process. Best thing is to call your LO to get an accurate explanation of where you are at.

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update? You haven't updated in a while...

Message 6 of 13
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

No, waiting on the appraisal which keeps getting pushed back😩 The builder keeps saying not ready, and my realtor is very passive. In limbo hell until that so it can be submitted back to underwriting. My coworker signed a contract after me and just got her closing disclosures and will close on Friday 😩
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
No, waiting on the appraisal which keeps getting pushed back😩 The builder keeps saying not ready, and my realtor is very passive. In limbo hell until that so it can be submitted back to underwriting. My coworker signed a contract after me and just got her closing disclosures and will close on Friday 😩

Ughh... that is sooo frustrating especially with your co-worker's process moving fast.  Hang in there.. I will be checking in on you from time to timeSmiley Happy..

Message 8 of 13
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

I know I feel like an utter failure! And praying nothing goes wrong!! Thank you !
Message 9 of 13
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Per the unreliable realtor , the appraisal is scheduled for Thursday. Not sure at this point if any title work is done as that is my worry some 20 yr old judgement still out there that I don't know of.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.