Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsure of Closing tomorrow~!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unsure of Closing tomorrow~!

Hey everyone,

I have been working with a mortgage company for about a month and everything is pre-approved but with a few contingencies. I have done my part but the builder dragged their feet about some things, although they were threatening me about cancelling the contract if I dont close tomorrow. Well I turn in on them and now I dont know if I want to keep my dream home built from ground up for me because no one has told me what time I should be closing being that the clear to close is not back yet. Our original time was 10am but how can that happen and they dont open until 9am and we still have a final walk through to do????

Any advice welcome!!! thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
mamahearts
Frequent Contributor

Re: Unsure of Closing tomorrow~!

No advice! But I'm hoping that things turned out okay for you!  Good luck!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey everyone,

I have been working with a mortgage company for about a month and everything is pre-approved but with a few contingencies. I have done my part but the builder dragged their feet about some things, although they were threatening me about cancelling the contract if I dont close tomorrow. Well I turn in on them and now I dont know if I want to keep my dream home built from ground up for me because no one has told me what time I should be closing being that the clear to close is not back yet. Our original time was 10am but how can that happen and they dont open until 9am and we still have a final walk through to do????

Any advice welcome!!! thanks

myFICO starting TU 683 8/26/11
myFICO starting EQ 645 8/26/11
myFICO EQ 652 9/26
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I closed and trying to figure out how I will sleep on the floor and be able to function tomorrow to move things and shop for other stuff

Message 3 of 4
mamahearts
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on closing!  Hope everything else works out too.  Enjoy your new home.

@Anonymous wrote:

I closed and trying to figure out how I will sleep on the floor and be able to function tomorrow to move things and shop for other stuff

myFICO starting TU 683 8/26/11
myFICO starting EQ 645 8/26/11
myFICO EQ 652 9/26
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.