cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update: Going for it! VA Loan - CLOSED!

tag
ceejx
Established Contributor

Re: Update: Going for it! VA Loan - Houston we have a problem!

@DesertLife wrote:

This is EXACTLY how I felt when I closed on my home (not a foreclosure). It had been a long, arduous process, and I had jumped through every **** hoop they wanted me to, and it seemed like it was always something that was causing it to be delayed another day, over the weekend, etc.

All this frustration, and cultivation of patience will feel great once it's completed!

I'm sure it will, but it's a roller coaster (an expensive one at that since I have to pay every day I stay in this rental) waiting for the close! I would be ready to have keys in my hands in a few hours if it weren't for their servers being down!

Message 31 of 38
ceejx
Established Contributor

Finally closed! Got the keys tonight, went to move since I really needed to be out by tonight, but it started snowing... oh well I need to re-winterize the house tomorrow anyways

Message 32 of 38
Sunshine85
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 33 of 38
ceejx
Established Contributor

@Sunshine85 wrote:

Congratulations!

Thanks!

Message 34 of 38
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Congrats! I bet you are moving today Smiley Happy Have fun and remember to savor this sweet moment.

Message 35 of 38
ceejx
Established Contributor

@StartingOver10 wrote:

Congrats! I bet you are moving today Smiley Happy Have fun and remember to savor this sweet moment.

I wish, I was going to move last night and we got a snow storm and now I can't pull my uhaul trailer up the hills cus it's too icey. I'm going to have to stay int his rental until Friday on my next day off to moe the big stuff.

Message 36 of 38
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats in finally being able to move into your new place... now if that darn ice would just MELT!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 37 of 38
ceejx
Established Contributor

finish finished moving today, now the process of setting up the new place starts, once my back and arms heal that is Smiley Happy... 

here's why I went through the process and even put up with flaws with the house (view from back deck), and this image doesn't do the view justice at all:

View from my new deck!

Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.