Frequent Contributor
seigex

Re: Update: Going for it! VA Loan - Houston we have a problem!

DesertLife wrote:

This is EXACTLY how I felt when I closed on my home (not a foreclosure). It had been a long, arduous process, and I had jumped through every **** hoop they wanted me to, and it seemed like it was always something that was causing it to be delayed another day, over the weekend, etc.

All this frustration, and cultivation of patience will feel great once it's completed!

I'm sure it will, but it's a roller coaster (an expensive one at that since I have to pay every day I stay in this rental) waiting for the close! I would be ready to have keys in my hands in a few hours if it weren't for their servers being down!

Lender Pull (11/3/12) FICO EX: 740 EQ: 680 TU: 702

NFCU VISA $17.5k / USAA AMEX $6k / USAA AMEX $4k / USAA VISA $4k / CHASE FREEDOM $3k / Capital One $500
Frequent Contributor
seigex

Finally closed! Got the keys tonight, went to move since I really needed to be out by tonight, but it started snowing... oh well I need to re-winterize the house tomorrow anyways

NFCU VISA $17.5k / USAA AMEX $6k / USAA AMEX $4k / USAA VISA $4k / CHASE FREEDOM $3k / Capital One $500
Frequent Contributor
Sunshine85

Congratulations!

Frequent Contributor
seigex

Sunshine85 wrote:

Congratulations!

Thanks!

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
StartingOver10

Congrats! I bet you are moving today :smileyhappy: Have fun and remember to savor this sweet moment.

Frequent Contributor
seigex

StartingOver10 wrote:

Congrats! I bet you are moving today :smileyhappy: Have fun and remember to savor this sweet moment.

I wish, I was going to move last night and we got a snow storm and now I can't pull my uhaul trailer up the hills cus it's too icey. I'm going to have to stay int his rental until Friday on my next day off to moe the big stuff.

webhopper

Congrats in finally being able to move into your new place... now if that darn ice would just MELT!

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
seigex

[ Edited ]

finish finished moving today, now the process of setting up the new place starts, once my back and arms heal that is :smileyhappy:... 

here's why I went through the process and even put up with flaws with the house (view from back deck), and this image doesn't do the view justice at all:

View from my new deck!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+