cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update: Underwriting!!!! Almost There!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update: Underwriting!!!! Almost There!!!!

What a process....everyday this week LO has emailed my husband new docs to sign.  more explanations for things he already explained etc.  now he is waiting for a payoff letter from the CA that must be paid.  He has been calling them for two days and they keep giving him a hard time.  I don't understand what the problem is if he is willing to pay the debt.  They kept giving him the run around and they refuse to settle.  He finally got the manager to agree to fax him the pay off letter but only after she tried to get his ss # to verify his identity. He said his drivers license should do and she reluctantly agreed. You would think that they would be more eager to get their money.  My husband has been so frustrated all week.  After this is done I am sending him to the spa!!!!

Message 11 of 17
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

They got wind your applying for mortgage. They usually do not want to settle when that happens.

Hope it all works out.
Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

He agreed to pay the full amount but they were still reluctant to send him the pay off letter. I think they are afraid he will sue them.  He has sued them before for a different debt that he did not owe and won.  

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

well....my husband got the pay off letter from the CA.  As of today our LO said he was still waiting on the employment verification (my husband spoke with HR and they said they were working on it) and apparently when we had the inspection done, the inspector listed the town as Aston, which is correct, but all of the other paperwork says Upper Chichester.  THe UW wants all the paperwork to be consistent.  LO and my husband have calls in to this guy but he has yet to get back.  We are supposed to close Jan 30th.

Message 14 of 17
NY_Beauty
Regular Contributor

Good luck!

Amex Green Amex Gold Delta Rewards Discover IT CU Rewards Visa Closed on my new home 5/2013!

Message 15 of 17
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Private home inspection?

Should not be an issue for them to correct their paperwork. Just stay on top of them to make the proper changes.

If its your appraisal inspection still shouldnt be an issue for them to update.

Send an email to them explaining they had the property listed under 2 differents locations, and you need it to be updated as to the proper location and mention which one is the proper one. Calling can be a hassle as they are busy and constantly playing catch up to return calls. A small short email thanking them for their services performed and for their help in the matter of updating their inspection goes a long way.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

we are supposed to close tomorrow and this morning we find out that there was an inquiry from a ca on my husbands cr from two weeks ago. The ca is in washington so they arw not open now....so we are waiting to find out what this is. What could this mean for our loan? i am truly over this entire process. we opted out months ago but i guess that didnt matter.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.