Valued Member
maryellis1981

Update on my story buying after a short sale

Hi Everyone!  I received my commitment letter yesterday so my realtor feel 90% confident that I will be closing at the end of November!  I will be closing 2 years, 3 days after the anniversary of my short sale.  If you have had a short sale and a real desire to get back into a home it is totally possible!  I had lender after lender telling me it couldn't be done that I would have to wait another year but not so!  I'm getting a good rate too 3.5% with conventional 20% down.

I will give another update before I close but for now I need to start packing :smileyhappy:  Good luck to everyone else struggling to get a mortgage!

Contributor
glendazamot

Re: Update on my story buying after a short sale

That's a very good rate! Congrats!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}