Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Updates

"Updates"

For those closings soon, where are you currently with your loan?
When are you scheduled to close?
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Updates

We received our loan commitment letter last week from our lender, just needed to send the homeowner's declarations page over, which I did at the end of last week. LO said that was the last condition for final approval, so I imagine we'll hear something pretty soon.

We are looking at a May 28th closing date.

Message 2 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set to close on 5/21. Currently waiting for approval from rural development and hoping that file gets processed before the guaranteed loan funds are depleted. This is the last hurdle and a big one considering all of the "what-ifs" involved. If the guaranteed loan falls through, there is a way that I might be able to swing a downpayment for a FHA, but that will be sticky and much more anxiety provoking down the stretch. Wish me luck.

Message 3 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our loan went to the underwriter yesterday.  We have till the 18th for a letter per our contract. Our scheduled closing was set for May 31st however I was told recently it was moved to May 28th.  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

We're scheduled to close the 31st, but we haven't even gotten the completed appraisal yet. I hope this doesn't fall through because we can't make it to closing on time...

Message 5 of 27
beehive
Regular Contributor

We need to have our financials and appraisal done by the end of the month and June 18th as our closing date.

Officially a Home Owner !
Message 6 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

The 31st is a holiday Smiley Happy must be the reason we were moved to May 28th

Message 7 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Signed contract on 03/21/2010, VA through BofA.  Have received conditional approval (have to submit information regarding child support and a few other minor things).  Closing is set for 5/24/2010.

Message 8 of 27
goodcredit60

My FHA loan has been with the B of A underwriter since April 20.  We were scheduled to close Monday, May 10.  All I get from LO is, "underwriters are...not in today, in training, etc...will try to get you an update tomorrow."  By this point I'm sure we're not closing Monday, but why can't they be honest and tell me and the buyer that escrow will need to be extended a certain amount of time?

Message 9 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

we are scheduled o close May 21st. dont knowif that is going to happen though, the seller( bank owned) was supposed to fix some repairs and we dont know if they have or not. also, they gave the deadline of today for the appraisal, and we still havent heard anything.

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.