Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usda 635

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Usda 635

My middle scores a 635. USDA guaranteed loan minimum score is a 620. Lender did not approve me because I didn't meet their score of 640. After calling 10 other companies I gave up. I went back to her to see how I can rapidly increase the 5 points. She said to get the cb to show the 2 judgments as paid. I have spent the past 5 months trying. Ubhave garnishment receipts and a paid in full letter from capital one. The courthouse and the credit bureaus will not mark it as paid with that. They need a notice of satisfaction for the attorneys. This was paid in full 01/2009 they are well over the statue of 30 days. Any thoughts on how to get this updated without investing a lot of $. All I want is a preapproval. No lenders around here will do it based on contingent of those being updated.
Please help!

Thanks
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Usda 635

I spoke with the courthouse today and they advised I file a motion to mark as satisfied.  They said the court date would be 30+ days out though.  Any thoughts on any way to get it taken care of faster?

Message 2 of 3
AppleJacks
Established Member

Re: Usda 635

If you file the motion, and send them the copy , they must respond or just let the judge order it.  They may find it easier to just go ahead and mark it as satisfied.  It's not worth it to them to have any kind of court proceeding over something like this if it's paid or have a judge order them to do it.  You can always send them a certified letter stating you plan on filing in X amount of days.  They may not respond and may just wait for the order or they may go ahead and mark it as satisfied.  But at least if you do that then you may save on court costs of filing the motion.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.