Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usda direct full credit report

tag
ADOKK_5
Established Member

Usda direct full credit report

How long does this process take? Do cbc, innovis email, fax, or mail this report to them? Thanks

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
DanTheMan77
Regular Contributor

Re: Usda direct full credit report

I can't directly answer your question... but I can tell you that the USDA ordered my credit report on Jan. 10th and they still haven't looked at my file. This is the slowest, most enfuriating process you will ever experience.

Message 2 of 34
ADOKK_5
Established Member

Thanks for the reply.  I was faxed a  prequalification app.  on Jan. 14 , I faxed it right back. She called on the 16th and said by the information on my app and the infile credit report  I qualified, she made a appointment the next day and told me what to bring. I went in on the 17th brought everything she told me to bring including a money order for $32 for the full credit report which was ordered the same day,  seems like she's moving pretty quickly. wondering how long it take to get it back and what method is use for them to receive it. 

Message 3 of 34
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

If it's from CBB Innovis they should be downloaded from a website.  Last I checked https://www.creditbureaureports.com/servlet/Presenter was their website for their clients to check credit reports on consumers.  After they submit the request, it should just take seconds for them to receive it.  My guess is that they have a pretty good volume of applicants and so they process the credit reports in the order they receive the money orders in.  They may have already received the credit report and are just trying to get to your file so they can analyze everything at once.  Should be any day now.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 4 of 34
ADOKK_5
Established Member

Thank you!! 

Message 5 of 34
DanTheMan77
Regular Contributor

Sounds like the office you are dealing with is much more helpful than mine. Mine wouldn't do a prequalification. They told me I had to do a complete app. It's been 25 days and I have yet to hear anything from them. They just keep saying that they're "backed up" and will contact me once they've looked at my file.
Message 6 of 34
DanTheMan77
Regular Contributor

Also... CBC Innovis called my employer and my landlord to verify employment and rental history. This was in addition to the checks that USDA does directly.
Message 7 of 34
ADOKK_5
Established Member

Cbc called today for mine. I would  be a little upset if I was in your situation. I hope everything  come together for you. 

Message 8 of 34
DanTheMan77
Regular Contributor

Message 9 of 34
ADOKK_5
Established Member

Thanks!

Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.